Kohl's Safety Center
Mondays and Sundays: Closed
Saturdays: Open 8am-noon third Saturday in September, November, January, March, May and July
This unique Kohl's Safety Center serves as a resource for all Wisconsin families.
- Bike and ski helmets
- Child safety seats, including booster seats
- Safety gates
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Outlet plugs
- Furniture straps
- Drawer latches and cabinet locks
- Gun locks
- Secure Solutions Childproofing Kit
Staff at the Safety Center is trained to teach to you how to properly install and use safety products. Staff is also available to answer your general questions about preventing childhood injury.
Any Questions? Just Ask
Please do not hesitate to ask Safety Center staff any questions you might have about child safety. Here are some of our most frequently asked questions…answered:
- How will I know what safety products I need?
Safety Center staff can help you to determine which products are appropriate for your child.
- Who can tell me how to install or set up my new safety product?
Our trained staff will walk you through the proper installation and maintence of safety products. You can even try some products right in the Safety Center.
- Are safety items expensive?
We make every effort to offer safety products at the lowest possible cost. You will find most items are less expensive than at local retailors.
- What about my special needs child - do you have any items to promote his or her safety?
Yes, please discuss your child’s needs with our Kohl's Safety Center staff. We promote safety for all children.