5202 Regent St., Madison
- Bicycle safety
- Electrical safety
- Animal safety
- Fire, playground, school bus and traffic safety
- Water safety
- Poison education
- Weather safety
- Pedestrian safety
Guest speakers and unique activities top off a great program. Snacks are included.
2017 Safety Town Dates
- Session I: June 12-16, 8:30-11:30am
- Session II: June 19-23, 8:30-11:30am
- Session III: July 10-14, 8:30-11:30am
- Session IV: July 17-21, 8:30-11:30am
Online registration is no longer available.
Questions? Contact Rishelle Eithun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information About Safety Town
- We require the parent or guardian to sign their child out each day. Please be prepared to show photo ID every day.
- Items to bring every day include a bike helmet and extra change of clothes in a zip lock bag
- Every day your child attends Safety Town, they will be sent home with a daily report. This report will give you insight of the safety topics we discussed that day, and also a report on your child’s behavior.
- This program is committed to safety and holds the safety of all participants involved in high regard. Safety Town reserves the right, upon notification of parents, to dismiss, without refund, any student during any session for inappropriate behavior in which the Safety Town house leader determines that your child’s behavior is detrimental to the well-being of other students or to the smooth operation of Safety Town.
- Special Needs: Safety Town is a fast-paced learning environment. We transition from one learning activity to another, with as little down time as possible. Please give careful consideration when determining if your child is going to participate in Safety Town.
- The last day of Safety Town has a graduation ceremony. Graduation starts at 11am. Once graduation is over, your child is dismissed from Safety Town, so please plan accordingly.