Light House Christian School
5202 Regent St., Madison
- Bicycle safety
- Electrical safety
- Animal safety
- Fire, playground, school bus and traffic safety
- Water safety
- Poison education
- Weather safety
Guest speakers and unique activities top off a great program. Snacks are included.
2015 Safety Town Dates
Safety Town will be offered during the following sessions:
- Session I: June 15-19
- Session II: June 22-26
- Session III: July 6-10
- Session IV: July 13-17
If you have questions about Registration, please contact Lori Wirth, City of Madison Fire Department, at email@example.com or 608-266-5947.
- Children must be entering kindergarten in the fall to participate.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All portions of the registration form must be completed for participation, including emergency contact/health information, photograph/information release, transportation release and release of liability/indemnity. There is not an "opt-out" option for any of the categories.
- A completed registration form and the full registration fee are required at the time of registration. Spots will not be held for those submitting incomplete forms or partial payments.
- You will receive confirmation via e-mail upon receipt of your registration.
- If your requested session is full, you will be contacted with alternate available sessions or placed on a waiting list. If your child does not get a place in Safety Town, your registration check will be returned to you.
- Class details will be sent three weeks prior to the start of your child's session.
- Full refunds are made only if the program is cancelled. Refunds (minus $25) will only be given up to two weeks prior to the start of class. No refunds are given with less than two weeks notice.