1675 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608) 263-6420 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more. Request a MyChart account now
The specialists at the Pediatric Neuromuscular Disorders Clinic evaluate and treat children with a variety of neuromuscular disorders, including muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy and congenital myopathies. Learn more
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Medicine
- Shardha Srinivasan, MD
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Margo Lyn Hoover-Regan, MD
- Pediatric Neurology
- David Hsu, MD, PhD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Matthew A. Halanski, MD
- Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Mary K. Schroth, MD