Comprehensive Pediatric Neurocutaneous Disorders Clinic
1675 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608) 263-6420 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more. Request a MyChart account now
What are neurocutaneous disorders?
Neurocutaneous disorders are genetic conditions that cause tumors or lesions in various parts of the body, including the brain, spine, nerves, bones, blood vessels, skin and other organs. These are complex, lifelong conditions that require care from many specialists.
Examples of neurocutaneous disorders are:
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Type 2
- Tuberous Sclerosis (Complex)
- von Hippel-Lindau disease
- Sturge-Weber syndrome
- Gorlin Syndrome
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Lisa K. Muchard, MD
- Pediatric Neurology
- Hrissanthi (Chris) Ikonomidou, MD, PhD
- Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Alanna M. Kessler-Jones, PsyD