Preparing for Your Visit
Learn how to get to American Family Children's Hospital and, once you're here, how to get around.
To help your child feel more at ease in the surrounding of the hospital, we suggest you bring a few comfort items.
Echocardiograms are common procedures that allow doctors to see the heart beating and to visualize many of the structures of the heart. How should parents help their children prepare? Learn about echocardiograms
Visitor parking at the American Family Children's Hospital is available at hourly and daily rates on levels 1 and 2 of the parking ramp.
Related: Valet Parking
- Housing and Accommodations
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Parking at the American Family Children's Hospital
- Registration and Admissions
- Ronald McDonald House
- Sleeping Accommodations: Staying Overnight With Your Child
- Smoke- and Tobacco-Free Policy
- Visiting Hours
Patient Safety Tips
Watch videos about how you can get involved in your child's care: