Services for Adults
UW Health's roster of pediatric asthma and allergy specialists in Madison, Wisconsin, provide medical management and education for children who suffer from childhood asthma and a wide variety of allergies.
Our staff addresses asthma, problematic wheezing and coughing, and food allergies and airborne allergens, and our educational sessions teach patients and parents about how to avoid allergy triggers.
Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Services
- Complete medical histories and disease-specific physical examinations
- Comprehensive treatment plans and education about avoidance of allergy triggers, proper use of medication and emergency action plans
- Assessment and treatment of virus and allergen-induced airway diseases in children
- Management of atropic dermatitis
- Spirometry for children with asthma and other lung conditions