American Family Children's Hospital specialists in pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery provide a variety of services for children. We care for the entire spectrum of congenital (present at birth) and acquired deformities in infants, children and adolescents.
These include cleft lip and palate, craniofacial anomalies, hand deformities and injuries, trunk and abdominal wall anomalies, breast deformities, birthmarks, hemangiomas, vascular malformations, lower extremity reconstruction following trauma, brachial plexus injuries and burn reconstruction.
- Pediatric hand, trunk and chest/abdominal wall reconstruction
- Surgical correction of birthmarks
- Aesthetic and cosmetic surgery
- Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Anomalies Clinic
- Surgery for Parry-Romberg Syndrome