Services for Adults
UW Health pediatric rehabilitation specialists at American Family Children's Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, provide a multidisciplinary approach to your child's rehabilitation.
Our health care team offers a broad range of care, including:
- Evaluation and treatment of children with developmental disabilities and neuromuscular diseases
- Treatment of spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries
- Evaluation and management of cerebral palsy and nonverbal learning disorders
- Administration of Botox and intrathecal Baclofen for spasticity management
- Wound and skin care management for pressure ulcers
We provide intensive physical, occupational and speech therapy and psychological counseling to help children return home and to school.
To provide a comprehensive approach to your child's care needs, UW Health physicians also coordinate care and work with other specialists, therapists and physicians in the community and area schools.