UW Health's roster of pediatric and adolescent medicine specialists in Madison, Wisconsin provide a broad range of services to children ranging in age from birth to 18 years of age.
We provide a comprehensive approach to child care from birth to adolescence and offer the entire spectrum of pediatric and adolescent primary health care.
Our physicians see patients for:
- Routine health supervision, evaluation and follow-up of chronic problems
- Physical exams and diagnostic tests
- Activity/sports screenings (learn more about the Activity Screening Pre-Visit History Form)
- Counseling and treatment for drug abuse and sexual concerns
- Evaluation and management of pediatric growth and health maintenance
An after-hours clinic is available for children who routinely see a UW Health pediatrician. This clinic offers treatment for non-routine pediatric conditions that arise outside of the normal clinic hours. For more information, call (608) 263-6421.