UW Health offers services at more than 80 specialty clinics. To refer a patient for outpatient care, please use one of the following options. For URGENT referrals, please call the appropriate UW Health specialty clinic directly to schedule an appointment.
ONLINE: Complete the Online Request for Appointment Form
FAX: Complete the Request for Clinic Appointment Form (pdf)
PHONE: Call the clinic directly. Directory (pdf)
Admissions and Consultations
Call (866) 678-7636
- Transfer a neonate to one of our NICUs in Madison, Wis.
Level 3 NICU: UnityPoint Health - Meriter
Level 4 NICU: UW Health's American Family Children's Hospital
- Consult with UW Health neonatologist, maternal-fetal medicine specialist or pediatric cardiologist (i.e., to arrange a fetal echocardiogram)
- Coordinate transfer of an expectant mother for prenatal or delivery care at UnityPoint Health - Meriter
All Other Pediatric Patients
Call the UW Health Access Center at (608) 263-6796 or (800) 472-0111.
- Transfer patients to University Hospital (inpatient or outpatient care)
- Arrange emergency transportation
- Obtain rapid consultations with specialty staff
The UW Health Transplant Program strives to provide superior communication, education and support to referring providers. The goal of the program is to work in a collaborative effort to provide extraordinary transplant patient care. Transplant Referrals information