Contact Our Clinic
Where is our clinic?
The Pediatric Aerodigestive Clinic at American Family Children's Hospital focuses on treating children with complex airway, pulmonary, digestive tract, sleep, feeding and voice disorders.
The Aerodigestive Clinic calls on the talents of relevant providers from the following specialties in developing diagnosis and treatment plans for your child:
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) Head and Neck Surgery: Assessment of airway issues in the nose, oral cavity, hypopharynx, larynx and trachea.
- Speech and Language Pathology: Assessment of voice and swallowing problems and recommendations for voice and feeding therapy.
- Pulmonary Medicine: Assessment of any problems with the lungs and trachea.
- Gastroenterology: Assessment of feeding disorders, including gastroesophageal reflux.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Evaluation of airway and swallowing problems that stem from heart problems.
- General Surgery: Perform surgical procedures including minimally-invasive laparoscopic and thoracospocic surgeries.