(608) 263-6420 (children)
(608) 263-7203 (adults)
Spring 2018 (pdf)
The University of Wisconsin Cystic Fibrosis Center is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care to patients with cystic fibrosis (CF).
In addition to providing patient care, we are involved in teaching health care professionals about cystic fibrosis and research to provide better means of diagnosis and treatment.
Our care center is one of more than 115 care centers across the country accredited by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, meaning both the adult and pediatric physicians in our center have specialty training in pulmonology. In addition to three years of training in general pediatrics or internal medicine, our physicians have an additional three years of training in lung disease.
The National Institutes of Health has cited our network as a model of effective and efficient health care for a chronic disease.
The Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Program is in the midst of a quality improvement project. Learn more about the project (pdf)
- University of Wisconsin Pediatric Pulmonary Center (UW PPC)
- Cystic Fibrosis Center Outcomes Data
- Moving On: Transitioning from the Pediatric to the Adult Care Team (pdf)
- Family Education
- Cookbook Order Form (pdf)
Save the Date: 2018 CF Family Education Day
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018
- Time: 8am-1pm, lunch included
- Location: The Fluno Center on UW-Madison Campus
- Theme: Living with CF
- National speakers: Dr. Robert Beall (former CEO of the CFF) and the Partnerships for Sustaining Daily Care Team from the CFF
- Keynote speaker: Adult who is living and thriving with CF
Due to infection control concerns, people with CF cannot attend, but we will live stream the event - more details will be posted when available. Register now for the 2018 CF Family Education Day