1500 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53705
(608) 263-3301 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more. Request a MyChart account now
About the Medical Genetics Clinic
The Medical Genetics Clinic is an interdisciplinary clinic for people of all ages who have suspected or known hereditary conditions, malformation syndromes or birth defects. Medical geneticists and genetic counselors provide initial diagnostic/confirmatory services, care coordination, counseling and referral and longitudinal care. If you are inquiring about Oncology Genetics, please call (608) 263-7284.
- Provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostic services and medical management and genetic counseling
- Educate patients and families about their disorders, associated complications and the genetic causes and their implications
- Provide health care counseling about potential risks and preventive behaviors
- Refer and collaborate with other health professionals to meet patient’s special needs
- Provide information on community resources and services to support patients and families
- Support and advocate for the patient and family