1500 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53705
(608) 263-3301 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more. Request a MyChart account now
About the Bone Dysplasia Clinic
The Bone Dysplasia Clinic provides interdisciplinary clinical care for individuals who have or may have bone growth disorders (principally dwarfing disorders) and bone structure abnormalities, and consultative services to local health care providers.
- Provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostic services, care coordination and genetic counseling
- Educate you and your family about your child’s disorder, associated complications and the genetic causes and their implications
- Provide health care counseling about potential risks and preventive behaviors
- Refer and collaborate with other health professionals to meet your child’s special needs
- Provide information on community resources and services to support your child and family
- Support and advocate for the patient and family
Learn more about the Bone Dysplasia Clinic at the Waisman Center