Pediatric Nutrition Recipes and Resources
The registered dietitian nutritionists at the American Family Children’s Hospital recommend a variety of resources to help you and your family eat well.
- Common Nutrition and Exercise Myths
- Help with Constipation
- Helping your Child to Like Vegetables
- Not So Sweet Facts About Soda
- Figuring Out Food Labels
Whether you're hungry for a snack or an entire meal, it's easy for the whole family to eat healthy with these delicious recipes from UW Health's Pediatric Fitness Clinic and consider following UW Health Nutrition on Pinterest.
- The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics has created a variety of educational resources, recipes and cooking demonstrations to help families of infants, young children and teens.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has a host of trustworthy resources on nutrition and exercise.
- Choose My Plate is a resource by the USDA to help guide healthy food choices throughout the lifecycle.
- The Waisman Center’s Feeding Team is multidisciplinary support for children with disabilities and their families. The Feeding Team works with children over 12 months of age with developmental disabilities who need help to be successful eaters.