How does “Change Harvest” work?
Each coin is worth its face value in points (a dime is worth 10 points, etc.). Paper money bills are worth their face value in negative points! Therefore, a team earns points by placing coins in their class or grade bucket, and can “sabotage” opposing classes or grades by adding bills to their bucket. The class/grade with the most points wins the challenge.
All proceeds will help ensure that our patients receive the highest-quality care through various programs, including our Sibling Care Center, Positive Image Center, and Kohl’s Safety Center. These proceeds also support research and provide families with housing, meals, transportation and emergency assistance.
How do we get started?
- Fill out the Kids Helping For Kids Registration Form (pdf).
- Send it to Lori Schultz or fax it to (608) 265-9650.
- Submit your proceeds (to your local bank) and get a final total.
- E-mail Lori Schultz to indicate your final fundraising total.
- Send a check to the address below or wire the funds to Capitol Bank in Madison. We will supply bank wiring information when you register.
American Family Children’s Hospitalc/o Lori Schultz600 Highland Ave., Mail Code 9920Madison, WI 53792