Events to Support American Family Children's Hospital
American Family Children's Hospital is active in the community, reaching out to others, raising awareness, and building support for our mission.
Please consider attending or supporting the events below
|10/24/2020||Neurofibromatosis Type 1 Symposium|
Annual Events and Programs
You can support American Family Children's Hospital by contributing via any of the following vehicles:
- American Family Children's Hospital Radiothon: Three days and 39 hours of broadcasting in support of the Children's Hospital
- Badger State Tractor Pullers' Pull for Hope: Information on this even can be found on the BSTP website
- Caps for the Cure: Wear a cap to school for the benefit of American Family Children's Hospital
- Cars Curing Kids: Cars Curing Kids is a group of car collectors and auto enthusiasts who are committed to supporting research and programs for childhood diseases at the American Family Children’s Hospital.
- Copper for Kids: Old copper wiring and tubing from hospital construction projects is recycled to raise money
- Friends of UW Health Gala: This biennial gala raises funds to support American Family Children's Hospital
- Greater Bucky Open: Since 1997, the Greater Bucky Open (GBO) has raised funds to benefit American Family Children's Hospital patients and families while showing appreciation for Bucky Badger student mascots.
- Kids Helping Kids: Empowering kids, tweens and teens interested in helping patients and families
- Piano Playathon: Madison's young piano talent ply their skills for the Children's Hospital