American Family Children Hospital Child Life Department's In-Kind Donations
NOTE: For the safety of our patients, families and safe, due to Covid-19 infection control purposes we are NOT able to accept any in-kind donations at this time. We are NOT able to accept any drop-offs, fabric or homemade donations at this time. Please continue to check this website for posted updates on restrictions and changes.
While these restrictions remain in place there are still many ways to support AFCH!
While we are unable to currently accept any in-kind donations, there are still many ways to support our patients and their families.
- You may consider a philanthropic gift. Your philanthropic gift will directly support the Child Life team and allow us to purchase much needed items for our patients and families throughout the year.
2. Shop for us! Please also consider looking at our registries that include our most needed items for patients all year round. Shop our wish lists and most needed items from home in your pajamas! Your order will ship directly to us and meet our Covid-19 restrictions.
- AMAZON: To access our AFCH Child Life Amazon online registry, go to the registry page and in the "find a baby registry" search bar, enter: "afch." Then select the registry listed as: afch.
- AMAZON SMILE: Go to the Amazon Smile Program and select University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Authority as the charity organization. By doing so, 0.5% of your purchases will benefit AFCHH and the Child Life Department directly.
- TARGET: Go to the Target registry page and enter "afch" into the First and Last Name field search boxes click on the red "View Registry" button.
3. Purchase pre-approved items from vendors: Please contact us before placing any orders. All items ordered must be directly shipped to AFCH from the factory/warehouse.