Keeping your baby safe is your top priority. Learn how to safely position your baby for sleep at naptime or bedtime to help prevent sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Cribs
- Helping Your Baby Sleep (Video)
- Helping Your Toddler Sleep (Video)
- Household Safety: Preventing Injuries in the Crib
- Household Safety: Preventing Suffocation
- How Can I Be Sure My Baby Stays on Her Back While She Sleeps?
- Is Bed-Sharing OK for My Baby?
- Sleep and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your Newborn
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)