Call the Clinic
The Metabolic Bone Disease Clinic at American Family Children's Hospital provides comprehensive clinical care and support for children with many types of metabolic bone disease.
- Provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostic confirmation and long-term medical care.
- Educate patients and families about their biochemical disorders, associated complications and the genetic cause.
- Provide health care counseling about potential risks and preventive behaviors.
- Refer and collaborate with other health professionals to meet patient’s special needs.
- Provide information on community resources and services to support patients and families.
- Support and advocate for the patient and family.