UW Health endocrinologists, a group that includes our diabetes specialists in Madison, Wisconsin, provide services for patients with a wide variety of endocrine disorders, including juvenile diabetes. Our staff commonly evaluates and treats problems of the thyroid, adrenal and pituitary glands.
Our experts offer:
- Diabetes education, counseling and treatment, including the genetics of diabetes
- Evaluation and treatment of a wide range of endocrine gland conditions
- Thorough medical histories and preliminary examinations
- Comprehensive education regarding diagnosis, testing and all aspects of treatment
- Coordination of care between UW Health pediatric endocrinologists and your child's primary physician
- What is adult diabetes transition, Alex?
- Traveling With Type 1 Diabetes - Parents: Always Be Prepared
- Advisory Board for Parents of Children with Type 1 Diabetes
- UW Health's Pediatric Endocrinologists' Statement on Growth Hormone Safety Alert
- Managing Diabetes in Young Athletes
- Obesity and Diabetes Threaten Children of Color