UW Health's pediatric nephrology specialists treat infants, children and adolescents with a variety of kidney and urinary tract issues. Our experts treat conditions including high blood pressure, urinary tract infections, electrolyte abnormalities, blood or protein in the urine and more.
News: Ranked among the nation's top-50 pediatric nephrology programs by U.S. News and World Report. Learn more
We are also well-versed in inflammatory conditions of the kidney, congenital kidney abnormalities, cystic kidney disease, nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and bone problems related to kidney disorders.
- Evaluation and treatment of a large selection of nephrological disorders, including renal insufficiency and failure
- Management of calcium disorders and renal bone disease
- Treatment of pediatric kidney stones
- Diagnostic kidney biopsy
- Pediatric hemodialysis
- Pediatric peritoneal dialysis
- Pediatric renal transplant
Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of nephrological disorder
Close consultation with UW Hospital and Clinics' pediatric urologists and radiologists in assessment of pediatric kidney problems
Coordination of care with your child's primary care physician for continuation of treatment
Patient and parent education regarding diagnosis, testing and all aspects of treatment