¼ cup olive oil
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs (like garlic and herb)
¼ tsp. black pepper
1/3 cup grated parmesan
1½ to 2 pounds boneless chicken, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Prepare 13x9 baking dish by lightly oiling or spraying.
- Place oil in small dish.
- Mix crumbs, pepper and Parmesan in a separate dish.
- Dip chicken in oil, then roll in crumb mixture, then lay in baking dish with pieces not touching (this may require 2 dishes or 2 batches).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- For leftovers, place strips in skillet over low heat (will be soggy if microwaved). Alternatively, bake extras only 10 minutes initially, remove from oven, cool and place in a sealed container. Freeze until needed, then thaw in the refrigerator the night before. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes until heated through.
Try serving with Roasted Smashed Crispy Potatoes