Peaches and Cheesecake
6 peaches, halved with pit removed
¼ cup cinnamon sugar (3 heaping tablespoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
½ cup sugar
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg, separated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Dip cut side of each peach in cinnamon sugar and set in pan (cut side up).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg yolks; beat on low speed just until combined. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into center of peaches.
- Bake 30 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes six servings.