Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Anomalies Clinic
The Cleft and Craniofacial Anomalies Clinic at American Family Children's Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin is a multidisciplinary clinic solely committed to providing expert care of infants, children and teens with congenital facial defects.
Contact Our Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Anomalies Team
Call (608) 263-2376 or fill out our online Request Information form.
Members of the group include pediatric craniofacial-plastic surgeons, pediatric ENT surgeons, audiologists, pediatric social workers, geneticists, specialized speech and language pathologists and pediatric dentists and orthodontists. Meet Our Team
Our team follows patients from birth through adulthood with the following anomalies:
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- PubMed Health Fact Sheet
- Cleft Palate Foundation
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
- March of Dimes: Cleft Palate
- Center for Disease Control: Cleft Lip
- Medline Plus Craniofacial Anomalies